The Native Village of Kotzebue is pleased to announce the Homeowners Assistance Fund (HAF) Program online application is now open. The application period will only remain open until funds are exhausted.
- Mortgage Reinstatement Program
- Mortgage Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Default Resolution
- Utility/Internet/Broadband Payment Assistance
- Home Repair Assistance (residing in Kotzebue only)
- You must be a NVOK Tribal Member.
- You must meet Federal Income Guidelines (your annual household income must be below the 150% AMI value for your census area to qualify).
- You must have a valid email address to apply (If you do not have an email address, or need technical assistance, please have a family member assist you, or contact Caitlin Conwell at 907-442-3467 or email@example.com)
- You must own your home and it is your primary residence.
- You must have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Native Village of Kotzebue IRA Homeowner Assistance Program has a funding cap and federal restrictions that take into account assistance received from other COVID-19 relief programs. These programs include ERA Rent Relief programs, HAF Homeowner Assistance programs, and other COVID-19 related relief programs.
You may still be eligible for additional assistance through this program, even if previous assistance has been received through another assistance program. Applicants will not be eligible for assistance in an assistance category where aid has been previously received through a different COVID-19 relief program. Applicants may be eligible for assistance in assistance categories where no previous aid has been received, subject to verification.
No funds will be paid to the applicant; payments will go directly to your servicer. For further assistance or questions please contact Caitlin Conwell at 907-442-3467 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org